Church Participation Form
By filling out and submitting the form below, our
church commits itself to participate in the recruitment efforts
of the One Church, One Child Program. These recruitment efforts
will be designed to increase the awareness of the plight of
the disproportionate number of African American children who
reside in "out of home care" in Maryland.
As Pastor, I will appoint a Host Church Coordinator whose
main responsibilities are to:
- Make periodic OCOC presentations.
- Act as internal resource to provide adoption information
to interested families.
- Maintain and distribute current One Church, One Child
Program and adoption literature.
- Be available for ongoing training by One Church One Child
- Refer any families who have an interest in adoption or
foster care to a One Church, One Child representative at
Department of Human Resources, Social Service Administration.
I further understand that there is no formal financial obligation
inferred by our church's commitment to the One Church, ONe